Gospel Diary 2nd Years of Anniversary
๐ CELEBRATING 2 YEARS OF THE GOSPEL DIARY PLATFORM (2024–2026)
Today marks our 2nd Anniversary! Join believers worldwide for our Anniversary Digital Broadcast, witness the inauguration of Pillar 9 (The Office of the Herald), and claim your free copy of the Faith in Motion eBook!
Click Here to Enter the Anniversary Digital Broadcast on globalaltar.org
Read the full devotion on DoveNest DevotionaI August 1st Edition
August 1, 2026 DoveNest Daily Devotional
๐️ Saturday, August 1, 2026
Week 1 Theme: Created for Purpose
Daily Title: The Intentionality of Your Design
๐ Scripture of the Day
"For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." — EPHESIANS 2:10
๐ชHymn from Global Canticle
No. 11 (SEC 2): The Jordan’s Holy Tide
Scriptures: Matthew 3:13–17 · Joshua 3:14–17
Suggested Tune: Thaxted • Meter: 13.13.13.13.13.13 • Key: D Major
Verse 1:
Behold the Jordan’s waters where holy currents flow,
Receiving Christ the Savior, the Lamb the world must know.
The open heavens witness the Spirit like a dove,
Descending on Messiah in Father’s voice of love.
Verse 2:
The prophets spoke of mystery, the river now reveals,
The holy sign of righteousness, the covenant He seals.
Through water’s surging flood, the faithful walk in light;
God’s sacred promise shines today, His glory burning bright.
Verse 3:
The Jordan’s tide, a path for holy saints of old,
Now speaks of everlasting grace, a story yet untold.
From barren desert lands unto a mercy-flowing stream,
The Church of God awakens now, fulfilled the ancient dream.
Verse 4:
Now let the tide proclaim aloud the Savior’s holy name,
The waters sing in harmony, the Spirit fans the flame.
The Jordan’s tide forever shows the mystery divine,
The life of Christ, the grace wherein His faithful people shine.
๐ Daily Bible Reading Pla
n
Hebrews 7 • Jeremiah 1 • Psalm 68–69
✍️ Devotional Teaching:
You are not a biological accident or a random occurrence in the stream of history. You are God’s handiwork—the Greek word is poiema, from which we get the word poem. Your life is a carefully composed piece of literature written by the Finger of God. Most people spend their lives trying to find themselves in the world, not realizing that you can only find yourself in the One who imagined you. Purpose is the “Why” behind your “Who.”
Before you were born, God looked at a specific problem in the world and decided that you were the solution. He prepared in advance the works you were meant to accomplish. This means your success is already budgeted for in heaven. You don’t have to compete for a destiny because no one else can fulfill the specific assignment attached to your DNA. If you are breathing today, it is proof that your assignment is still active. The enemy may have tried to distract you with pain or delay, but the “Blueprint” remains unchanged in the archives of Exaltus Academy. Today, stop asking God to bless what you are doing and start asking Him to reveal what He has already done in your design. You are a masterpiece in motion.
๐งฉ DoveLight Insight:
You were not created to fit into the world; you were created to change it with your unique design.
๐ชถ Mandate 247 Prayer:
"Heavenly Father, the Great Architect of my soul, I come before You with a heart full of awe. I thank You that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I repent for every time I have compared my life to others and devalued the masterpiece You created in me. Today, I acknowledge that my existence is intentional. I am not a mistake; I am a mandate. I ask for the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation to open the eyes of my understanding so that I may know the hope of Your calling. I decree that every distraction that has kept me from my original intent is falling away now. I align my self-perception with Your perspective. I declare that I am God’s poiema—His poem of grace in the earth. I release the pressure to invent a purpose and I receive the grace to discover my destiny. I am ready to see the blueprint. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen."
๐ชน Nest Action:
Write down three things you are naturally good at or passionate about. Ask God to show you how those relate to His good works for you.
๐คซ Stillness Moment:
Whisper softly: "I am Your handiwork, Lord; show me the work You have prepared for me."
๐ Journaling Prompt:
If you knew that God had already pre-approved your success, what big dream would you start pursuing today?
๐ Final Mandate 247 Prayer:
"Lord Jesus, You are the Author and Finisher of my faith. I surrender my plans to Your blueprint today. Let Your original intent for my life be made manifest in my thoughts, my words, and my actions. I am created for purpose, and I walk in it now. Amen."
๐ณSong of the Day
════════✦★★★✦ ════════
๐ป[OFFICIAL POST FOOTER]๐ป
SAPPHIRE SCRIBE STUDIO (SSS)
ISSUE No. GDA02 | Date: August 1st, 2026
Ref No. GAIA-GGP-SSS-M-044502082026
Contact Us: scribeoffice@globalaltar.org
════════ ✦ ✦ ════════
Forging Heaven’s Blueprint on Earth’s Digital Stone
════════ ✦★★★✦ ════════





Comments